14 August 2013

Expect the unexpected!

Sometimes you learn things that shock you. Today was one of those days.

I was scrolling through my Tumblr feed today when I found something that I had seemingly missed from the last week or so that had developed. There was an online content creator that I had thought was a normal person that was just creating content and trying to make it in this world discussing some information about his life that I come to light. I was so shocked by it all; someone with such a strong young female demographic of fans doing something like this.

Then there was the whole situation of people that were sticking up for them calling it a 'mistake'. No, what this person did was evidently NOT a mistake.

As it involved another person, they were getting wayy more hate than they deserved. Yes, they too did something wrong, but they were just telling people about something that was truly wrong towards them and admitting their own wrongdoings alongside it.

The person that I feel for most though was the now ex-partner of the person involved. They had no clue what was going on and in the aftermath of it all, has been left shaken up by it all it seems.

So if you were/are a fan of the main person involved, I implore you to go give some love to the ex as they have had the worst of it through this situation. I really hope that they can recover from this all as it is such a sad thing to happen to them, and I just wish some people would realise how wrong it was what happened and they should think about who they are giving the 'love' to at this time.

I needed somewhere to rant so rant over.

with love,
Anonymous x

No comments:

Post a Comment